My sister's naturopath told her that children and babies lack the ability
to clear CS and other minerals (I've heard this said about the manganese in
soy milk also) from their bodies and especially their brains and it can
build up and cause problems years later when they are teens or adults.
Does anyone know if long-term information exists about CS and infants?
I've also heard that cilantro can remove heavy metals so I'm also wondering
if cilantro would work in this case to remove the stored minerals.  Any
thoughts on this?

Nancy