The report of a naturopath regarding possible bioaccumulation of silver
crossing the BBB in infants and  children does raise a question
about what alternatives
may be available. If I am not mistaken, Naturopathy historically has
relied on ozone protocols. Does the naturopath recommend the use
of ozonated water (hydrozone) or ozonated olive oil (glycozone) in lieu
of Cs for infants/children?

I was surprised to find out recently that hydrozone and glycozone were
discovered by Nikola Tesla. Tesla also investigates the medicinal properties
of several ozonated oils such as eucalyptus and pine oil. I wonder if he
investigated ozonated milk or cream? Thanks in advance for any input
to these questions.

Best regards,

Matthew