In a message dated 8/10/2005 1:18:43 PM Central Standard Time,
mdud...@king-cart.com writes:
The best information I can find is that silver does not cross the blood brain
barrier, but I am still unable to find concrete evidence this is the case.
That's interesting Marshall.  Early on in my *research* about Colloidal
Silver, I read that it does cross the blood brain barrier.  That's expressly
why I
used it to treat my EPM horse.  And it did the job -- killing the protozoa,
that is, which definitely had crossed the blood brain barrier into the spinal
cord.  So, I have always assumed that what I had read was true.     MA