We are currently using DMSO and iodine for the removal of a sebacous cyst as
promoted by Dr. Jonathan Wright. At first I tried to mix the dmso gel and
iodine together. It did not mix well. Then I decided to try applying the iodine
the skin over they cyst. let it breifly dry then coat with the dmso gel. This
seems to work well. After only two applications I can feel that the cyst is
changing in firmness. The treatment is only suppose to take a week. We are
anticipating a positive outcome. The cyst is located on my sons neck. He had
been
bugging me to get it surgically removed. Well, in a few days we will know if
it will be necessary. Will let you know.
Barb