jdurfeeath...@aol.com wrote:

We are currently using DMSO and iodine for the removal of a sebacous cyst as promoted by Dr. Jonathan Wright. At first I tried to mix the dmso gel and iodine together. It did not mix well. Then I decided to try applying the iodine to the skin over they cyst. let it breifly dry then coat with the dmso gel. This seems to work well. After only two applications I can feel that the cyst is changing in firmness. The treatment is only suppose to take a week. We are anticipating a positive outcome. The cyst is located on my sons neck. He had been bugging me to get it surgically removed. Well, in a few days we will know if it will be necessary. Will let you know.
Barb

dr. jonathan wright, a good man........... what would be the negatives to use this on a cyst on a dog's chest. do dogs tolerate iodine enough to use this modality???? hhhmmmmm

jim