From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 8:15 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Sodium Bicarb for starter

The trick to extreme dilution is to do it in multiple steps, not all at
once.
For instance, put a 1/8 teaspoon into 8 oz of water, then use an eye dropper
put one or two drops into another 8 oz of water. Then you can use a few
drops
from that second one to give you extremely low amounts of dilution, or if it
is
too dilute, go back and use a few drops from the first one. That will give
you a
repeatable dilution, after you find the correct number of drops, keep the
second
8 oz for later.

Marshall