From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 8:19 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Sodium Bicarb for starter

Silver has a mw of 108
Silver carbonate is Ag2CO3 mw 276.
Baking Soda is NaHCO3 mw 84.

Since ppm is measured as weight vs weight, then the amount of silver vs the
amount of baking soda will be 2*108/84 of the baking soda ppm.  That means
that
4.5 ppm of baking soda should produce 11.6 ppm of ionic silver (15 ppm of
silver
carbonate) before any significant colloid would begin forming.

Marshall

Jim Holmes wrote:

> Yes, I do a crude volume/proportion calculation, deduct a small amount
from
> that, dump it into the water, stir, measure , and bring it up minim at a
> time with an eyedropper to the desired conductivity; in this case, 4.5
PPM.

> My question is: how much silver am I loosing to the carbonate and what is
> the chemistry and metabolism of the silver carbonate in the body.
>
> Thanks to everyone who is responding.
>
> Jim

Bicarb
> 1000
> up
> works.

> > >--
> > >The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.

> > >Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com
> > >OT Archive: http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html
> > >
> > >List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>
> > >

> > >--