I would be interested in that phone number.

thanks
connie

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 13:19:32 EDT grace1...@aol.com writes:
I have a friend who needed a dental bridge.  He was quoted $4,000 in the
U.S., but also went to Tijuana and got it done (very nicely) for $700.
The office was clean.  The dentist spoke English (albeit not perfectly),
and had gone to a well-known dental school in southern California. Loma
Linda, I believe).  If one needs extensive work done, they refer you to a
motel across the border, and send a car to pick you up from the hotel and
return you afterwards, until the work is complete.  It is risky to take a
car into Tijuana uninsured, and sometimes just difficult to find one's
way around, without a knowledge of Spanish.

If anyone is interested, I can get the phone number of this dentist from
my friend.  He checked out a number of these dentists in Tijuana from
referrals; he actually went to each office for a visual inspection, and
to talk with the dentist and personnel.

Respectfully,

Jill