Hi Barbara,

Yes that is basically what I am saying. from what I have read over the last few
years. Modern medicine and doctors are probably the biggest helath threat in
the world at this point. They have everybody fooled, they are mostly jsut the
marketing arm of the big drug companies, that use fear to profit from people
ignorance about their own bodies. i watched them kill a nieghbor lady of mine
using chemo to the point that she died. She ran aronud full of energy whent I
first know her and then within a year she was dead from multiple chemo
treatments.

I wont say "every cancer" can be reversed by lemons however becaues that word
is used to cover a lot of diffrent things like tumors and other conditions that
are caused by other things besides lack of oxygen at the cell level.

Down load that PDF file, it is the book that documents one doctors work with
HCL therapy

And here is more
http://www.health-freedom.info/iatro/index.htm

Take care,