LOL.....Marshalee, you made me laugh....I wish I was closer
to your vet but I'm in Florida :(  I do not know any vet who
would do all of this for such little money.  Lucky you :)
Just cleaning the teeth could be $500 :((((
But I keep my dogs and cats away from the vets by keeping
their immune systems strong.  I feed them species appropriate
diet and I do not vaccinate.  No chemicals of any kind on
or in them.  It works for us :)

Barbara