Wendy

I had a very bad eye twitch for about a year and a half. I'm not sure what causes eye twitching. I am more inclined to believe deficiencies or even parasites before listening to main stream medicine saying that the only cause is stress. Which is what they all told me and they blew off any other questions I asked. Mind you it was always worse under stressful situations, but it took a lot of cleansing and magnesium supplementation before it went away,

I started doing series of Master cleanses (fasting on lemonade made with lemons, maple syrup and cayenne pepper) and liver cleanses last summer, along with doses of cs, bioxycleanse, and magnesium. After starting that routine I felt so good and the eye twitches vanished. Thinking about them, now makes my eye feel like it could twitch, but it has not returned since early last summer. I need to do that all over again as I feel myself going back to my old habits again. I feel my liver is starting to feel congested. (I have no gallbladder) My feet are starting to ache and I have something going on with my main index finger knuckle. It aches and it is getting large bump in the side of the joint. It could very well be parasites. I never tried cs in the eye. I drank it at night between the large amounts of lemonade. I do have the odd floater in my eye that has been there since I can remember. CS has not made them go away. : (

Just in case that it might really have been just stress, I told myself that I was not going to let the stressor in my life bother me and that also seemed to help.

G Murray

Wendy wrote:

Is it possible that eye twitching means 'parasites'?? I thought I had read that before. Would CS sprayed or dropped in the eyes have any affect on that or would one still need to do the standard parasite cleanse etc. ?

Wendy