  From: Max Sanders [mailto:mazsand...@yahoo.com]
  Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 10:55 PM
  To: CS
  Subject: CS>Flu Immunization, vaccines in general, and Hep C

  Do most of you folk NOT take the flu vaccine due to your healthy distrust
of poison in the needles, or the more positive take that Silver and other
methods will protect?  I am interested in the various points of view.

  I myself have always distrusted vaccines, but evaluate continually i.e. I
have Hep C.  It is strongly recommended to get the antibodies to Hep A and B
because a case of either could sink the liver. So I tried the Hep A and B
series and my body did not make the antibodies.  So now I am retaking the
shots, but by a "travel dr" or immunologist, who uses a subdermal (as
opposed to intermuscular) technique that may help stimulate the antibodies.
I generally would rather not, but the risk scenario seemed OK...but then
again, I do not know that much about this situation.

  Does anyone know what a neg response to the Hep A and B vaccines means?
The Dr's just shrug, but state that the response rate normally is in the 99%
range (have heard different).

  I still make my silver and loyally take it as one of the tools to keep me
healthy. (I am sure my quality and potency could be better)  But my viral
loads have remained steady, much to my dismay.  I would love, obviously, a
total clearance.  Any new info on Hep C approaches?  I haven't asked here in
a while.  The good news is that my liver is pretty healthy (never abused to
a great degree and protect w Milk Thistle), and recent tests show normal
liver enzymes for the first time in a decade.  So I have this sense that I
am holding strong, but the virus remains in an immune system sensitive
state.  As such, I feel vulnerable to a twist of fate that would lead to a
viral explosion.

  Thanks for any and all considered responses.

  Maz