To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 1:36 AM
Subject: Re: CS>MICROWAVING

Yes. You can prove this for yourself, someone suggested the following experiment to me some years back. Buy two small houseplants, pot in identical medium/pots. Label one "M" for microwave. Boil some water on the stove, and equal amount in the microwave, put in sterile covered glass container after cooled, the microwaved one labeled as such. Let each cool and use to water the plants for the next several weeks. Treat the two plants exactly the same in the amount of water you use for each, where they sit, how much sun they get. Only difference will be in which water you use. I couldn't believe the results, so dramatic. Tried it twice more with identical reactions. The microwaved water killed the plant being watered with it each time. Joy

Shenanigans wrote:

Does it change the molecular properties of water?