  From: Robert Berger
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 5:09 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Unidentified subject!

  Warning !!!!

  Almost invariable congestive heart failure is due to bacteria from the gums
or fillings.

  Do the google search and you will verify that statement.

  A defective root canal became abscessed and it almost destroyed my heart.
After antibiotics and the use of Dr Clark's zapper I improved, but the
bacterial has taken up residence in my knees and every so often I have to zap
them so I can walk. Did it just this morning.

  When glucosamine and condroition do not work for arthritis it is because the
problem is bacteria.

  "Ole Bob"