-----Original Message-----
From: Marshalee Hallett [mailto:utahpug...@izikoo.com]
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 5:57 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>she died

Dear List friends,
 Well, I just learned that my best friend Debra died of liver cancer on
Monday. She was only 54.
She did use CS for some things, but she was an RN and of course, fell
for the allopathic doctors` lines.
She tried chemotherapy,  which so wiped out her intestines that she
couldn`t eat or drink anything for days. Only the IV gave her anything
at all.
Her pain was intense. I`m glad she is no longer suffering.
I so wish she had believed me.
  I miss her. She was a true friend to me.
Marshalee

Very sorry to hear that Marshalee; I've lost a few friends to cancer,
And wished I had known about all this prior to losing them. Had they've
known would they have believed, we'll never know? They were in their early
thirties.

I would think logic would dictate to take the homeopathic route considering
it is much less crude. Then if all else fails, which I doubt, take the
allophathic way. I personally don't support allopathic medicine even though
it has its place, because I believe in prevention then cure.

I would also prefer people from suffering then to continue being treated as
guinea pigs. I miss my friends too.

Most sincerely,

Ernie