That is another part of the Judd protocol I didn't follow. I couldn't find the Phosphate.

ch...@comcast.net wrote:

Also, Dr. Judd says to take Monosodium Phosphate. One site says it's toxic. Hazardous Substance Data Bank:
http://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/search/r?dbs+hsdb:@te...@rn+7558-80-7
Does anyone follow him and have you found your teeth remineralized? Cindy

Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain