Either he said "glycerine-free soap", or I understood that from his stance on glycerine in toothpaste. I found one bar soap at Trader Joes that did not contain glycerine and that's what I use at night. In the morning I brush with baking soda/sea salt. I always follow with a CS rinse, swishing for as long as possible.
One or all of these has eliminated any gum infections completely.

-Raine

ch...@comcast.net wrote:

I'm a little confused. According to Dr. Judd, use ANY soap to brush teeth because there is glycerin in toothpaste. Well, there's glycerin in most soaps. Why didn't he just say any glycerin-free soap? Is there something I'm missing? Cindy