Either he said "glycerine-free soap", or I understood that from his > stance on
glycerine in toothpaste. Raine

Yes, he wasn't clear on that.

By the way, about a month ago purchased a coconut oil soap from Tropical
Traditions and am really loving it.  Turns out they have a Tooth Cleaner which
looks decent.

I had stellar results from Clenzology Tooth & Gum Solutions, but couldn't find
it and when I did the price was not discounted so went to CS with peppermint
oil, which has seemed okay, did have more tarter on teeth at last checkup.

Will try to find TT Tooth Cleaner and see what the next dental checkup shows.
My Mother has had extensive dental work and since she is having dry mouth her
teeth look really awful so I guess I'm really obsessing about taking proper
care of my teeth and gums.

Cindy