Blood Flesh & Cartilage formula by Dr. Christopher would be what I'd use.

-Raine

Linda Ellis wrote:

Okay, this may be OT, but there are so many holistic types out here, I'm betting someone has some ideas! I'm looking for ideas to help my husband with what we are pretty sure is a broken toe. No point going to the ER with it - they'll give him a boot and send him home.

I want to make him more comfortable, and try to get the swelling down (he hit his toe over 24 hours ago, so we're doing heat to promote healing). I've also had him pulsing with Bil's MP5K, and using footbaths with Epsom Salts and Apple Cider Vinegar and DMSO.

Does anybody else out there have any ideas?   We'll try it all....

Linda