Not quite

Comparing conductivity to PPM as tested by AA Spectrophotometer, PPM and conductivity are only close 'after' the CS has stabilized and the conductivity has stopped dropping.

 EVERY generator I've tested does the conductivity drop thing.
Try it with yours by metering the CS immediately after its done and again in 48 hours.

20 uS will drop in a quart sized batch to around 7-8 uS. Even using the generous 1.2 multiplier, that's 9.6 PPM.
 Smaller batches drop less.
A pint batch run to 20 uS drops to around 12 uS
AA Spec testing along with a lab tested identical conductivity for each sample confirms that both conductivity measurements are the same and 12 uS and 7 uS are 12 and 7 PPM respectively...within a very narrow margin and including non dissolved non conductive silver [as TE] at 15%

 Total silver with no TE will be even less.

People sending samples to Ole Bob after having their generator shut down at 20 uS and having it test at 7-12 PPM mystified me for a long time. I thought maybe Ole Bobs Hach unit wasn't accurate, so I send a battery of documented samples to Frank Keys AA Spec and all was [sigh] confirmed...and I re-wrote everything and ate crow for a while.

 Ole Bobs Hach Colorometer is pretty darned accurate on the average.

What "IS", is a phenomenon that few know about, fewer want to admit exists and even fewer want to talk about because it complicates a formerly simple ideal a tosses a lot of traditions out the window.

Why is this so?
I "think" its' because free ions and anions contribute more conductivity than the dissolved silver compounds that form after the ions and anions eventually find each other do. Why this is water volume dependent, I have no idea. [Something similar to gas particle distribution and pressure laws? No clue here.]

But I did find a way to prevent it to a great degree...a way that confirms the free ion/anion vs stabilized dissolved silver compound conductivity difference theory. That is to run the EIS water through a smallish orifice as it's being made with the addition of a small amount of heat in order to squeeze the components into close proximity and use the heat to increase reactivity. The result comes out about 80% pre-stabilized, dropping from 20 uS to 17-18 uS and staying there, regardless of batch size. If you make CS/EIS at over around 120 deg F, it's almost guaranteed to go yellow even at low PPM and that can be an occasional problem unless the temperature buildup in the 'squeezer' is lowered to match the overall flow rate and averaged overall temperature of the water so as not to exceed that threshold in the reaction chamber.
 Doing so is very simple.

A "flow though" pump stir system might do the same thing if the tubing is long enough. [Marshall?]

Ode