The "government" is just the biggest, most ruthless, and well armed criminal
gang.

-----Original Message-----
From: Raine [mailto:rainelov...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 12:56 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>CANSEMA Salve -- suppliers

Thank you, Laurie.

I am protecting my source as she is my friend and I have no interest in
seeing her arrested. I just wanted my fellow list-members to realize that,
much like CS, black salve can be a do-it-youself thing, and we all are a
bunch of do-it-yourselfers.

-Raine

Laurie wrote:

<snip>

However, shortly after I ordered and received my Cansema cream, my supplier
was INCARCERATED, accused of practicing medicine without a license.  This
man had only used the cream to cure himself and then sent it to others at
their request...just like what is happening on this list.  DO NOT think
governmental fear programs are not keeping an eye out for this sort of
thing.  He was there for over 6 months, his web site was shut down, and the
people answering the phone were quite frightened.  Please respect others in
their attempts to help and heal each other, but lets keep ALL of us out of
jail!

<snip>

Now there's a big help!

 <http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=95252>