Hi Laurie,
 Words spoken so well. I'm a person  the medical community would refer to as
being 18 "years out" and  therefore, considered cured of Cancer.   And a nasty
case it  was.....doctors and their prognosis alone would/could  have scared  me
to death.  I often wondered if in medical school they were not  also given a
course on masochism.

 Also, I tend to agree with  you.  Perhaps the type of information people are
seeking regarding  providers/vendors/makers of this cream should be shared
privately to  insure safety.    Then again, if it's benefits were not  shared,
few would even know of its existence, myself included.  My  mother had
malignant melanoma years ago and there is no guarantee it  will not return.
So, I have been following this thread with great  interest but declined
comment, until your post.

  Perhaps, if the ingredients were shared, people could make it  themselves and
take full responsibility without endangering someone  elses civil liberties.
All parties would be protected, albeit a little  less off financially regarding
sales.

  best regards,
  Carol Ann

  Understand  that the FEAR attached to the word CANCER is what can kill, not
the  cancer itself.  Cancer is just undirected energy.  Give  the cells
direction, as they are very intelligent, as part of the  healing process, and
discover what the cancer is teaching you in the  first place.   Laurie

    Transform Your Life with the Blink of your Eyes
  Laurie Solisz, RN
  Healing Science Practitioner
  http://www.barbarabrennan.com
  Professional Rapid Eye Technician
  http://www.rapideyetechnology.com
  Affecting world health one person at a time
  http://www.lovehealth.matol.com

  Subject: Re: CS>CANSEMA Salve -- suppliers

  Now there's a big help!

  --- Raine <rainelov...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

  > I get it from a woman I know who makes it.
  >
  > -Raine
  >

  > >*******So where did y'all get your salve?     MA
  > ><snip>

Best regards,
Carol

Never Accept Only Two Choices in Life.
The problems of Today cannot be solved by the same thinking that created them.
-Al Einstein.