Tony,
Ok I've got him doing some experiments this morning---the last CS he drank was Thursday night. He had the stomachache all day yesterday even though he drank no further CS since Thursday evening. I'd be inclined to think this was something else, except: the stomaches started only after he started drinking (sipping during an hour) the CS every late evening on an empty stomach. OTOH, I find it impossible to believe that 4 oz of CS would give a person a stomach ache for over 2 days. This morning's experiments---(slight stomach ache before starting experiments)--
1) 4 oz filtered tap water on an empty stomach, no relief or worsening.
2) 4 oz gatorade (made with powdered gatorade) made with distilled water----stomach ache started, lasted a few minutes, then went away, then came back again after about 10 minutes more, then faded again. 3) 4 oz. CS/gatorade (made with garotade powder in 4 oz CS---my homemade CS around 15 ppm), When he drank this one he still had a slight stomachache from #2, which got neither worse nor better.

Each separate item was drunk all at once, followed by a 20 min gap before the next item.
does this give you any ideas?
I sure don't have any.
sol

Tony Moody wrote:

If you go along with this then the way I see it is that low pH can be caused by stress of almost any sort. Too much or not enough heat, sugar, vitamins, exercise, too much stress chemical waste products, too much microbe waste products, not enough enzymes etc etc. So more info is needed. Does he get a bellyache after drinking water?
Does gatorade or similar make the pain better or worse?

Cheers,
Tony