I do remember, way back when I started using CS that it
did bother my stomach for a while.

Now I use it to kill (almost instantly) any stomach problems.

stuff

At 03:29 PM 12/31/2005, sol wrote:

My husband says sipping CS gives him a bellyache.
It never has that effect on me, but I've read of others having the
same reaction from time to time.

He has been sipping about 4 oz of CS over a period of about an hour,
in the late evening, on an empty stomach, for a week. Last night was
the worst stomachache yet.

Anyone know what causes this? My husband does have reflux, though over
a year ago he did a protocol for getting rid of H. Pylori without any
change (used CS) in his symptoms. It made his stomach hurt then also.

I'm not sure what to make of his bellyache complaints. Or if he should
keep on with the CS? I doubt he will keep on very long if this continues.
It is now after 2 pm here and he says he still has the stomach ache, which he says never stopped after he took his CS last night.

Any thoughts? Anyone else ever experience this?
sol