I googled his name on Yahoo and there are about four site's that came up is
there one in particular that is better than the other's? thanks ....deb

"Jonathan B. Britten" <jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp> wrote:  Sol,

I agree with you wholeheartedly about this, and I am thus keenly
interested in probiotics as a means of sustaining health over the long
term. I can recommend two great books: Earth Saving Revolution Vols.
1 and 2, by Terao Higa, PhD. Both focus on microorganisms and their
applications in agriculture, health, and industry. The English
translations are superb.

There is a Yahoo list devoted to the use of home-brew probiotics for
human health. It is worth reading. The moderator is Vinny Pinto:
Google his name and you will find his sites.

JBB