Dear Pat,
Just be awfully glad you can`t see the mites and other wee beasties that live
on your skin, and in the beds and carpets!!
If we didn`t have them, we would be drowning in dried skin flakes, now THAT is
a yukky thought... :o)
Marshalee

   To me, nothing is grosser than the thought of having parasites!  A roundworm
1/2 out of my puppy sent me to the couch standing and screaming while my
husband took care of it.  I did manage to pick up a squirming tapeworm segment
my puppy left on the dining room floor, and took her to the vet for a worming
the next day.  Sooo, I'm thinking of trying a parasite cleanse I saw online.
http://onelifeusa.com/health_news/CleanseKit.htm     Does that work?  Am I
right in thinking that colloidal silver will kill parasite eggs but not adults?
 How much would I have to take to do that?  If I see nasty creatures that came
out of me, I'll be writing from the mental institution next time!

Pat