Hi Chad,
  I took as a personal dose 20 grams  daily for almost a year and  could
probably have taken more as I had not reached what is known as  bowel tolerance.
  1000mg equals 1 gram, so as you can see I was taking 20,000 mg.

  With as little as 3 grams you will notice a difference.  5 grams  according
to Cameron Ewan, (an associate of the late Linus Pauling) is  what he
recommended to me  for  daily  maintenance.  He said it was what he took. .

  best regards,
  Carol Ann

Chad <bra...@centercable.tv> wrote:              hi,

  does anyone know the highest amount of vitamin c   one could take daily in
the powder form? i've looked around and there are   various amounts from 50mg
up to 10,000mg that sounded like a lot.

  thanks for the help
  chad

  Carol Ann

  The Pessimist complains about the Wind;
  The Optimist expects it to change;
  The Realist adjusts the Sails.   - The world needs more sailors.

Yahoo! Photos