Thanks!
  Yah know, Deb, I so wonder why some people WANT to believe in reincarnation.
  Once around is plenty for me...
  (Unless I could be sure of coming back as a Pug puppy!!!  :o)

  Marshalee (owned and well-trained by Lacy and Barby, Pugs both. )

  You got that soooo totally right my dear!!!!....deb

      Gad I hope I DON`T live that long.
      After all I`ve been through I have come to the conclusion that this world
stinks.
      And, why are people so afraid to leave?? It is much better on the other
side.
      I`m ready to go now, at 53.
      Marshalee

      p.s. why die at ninety if you can die at 120?