Gee,
Copper deficiency must be rampant in the elderly!
White hair, wrinkles...
Pauling was in his nineties.
I'd settle for that!

It was Pauling that started me on C decades ago. It has served me
magnificently and would be the last thing I'd do without!
( errr, other than CS).

                                        Chuck
Squint as you approach me, lest you be blinded by my beauty