Most of the testimonials I have read re cancer cures with CS seem to be from people who took up to a couple of liters per day. This is a very good reason to get a generator and make CS for your father. I personally have no confidence such a minimal dose of CS would cure anything, let alone cancer. Some people do report good results from mere teaspoons per day of Sovereign Silver, but not for cancer I think.

sol