Dear Frank,
  Sorry, but I don`t think CS can cure cancer. It sure is good at stopping
colds
and flu, and other bacterial infections, though. (Worked for me against Lyme
Disease.)
I make my own and take 1/3 cup daily  as a preventive or up
to a full cup if I feel something coming on.
A teaspoonful of storebought stuff won`t do much, IMHO.
Marshalee
PS, I hope this helps:
my son Cody died at 15 and was allowed choose to stay there or to come back.
He came back.
He is now 28, married and father of two.
He says words can`t begin to describe how beautiful it is "up there". Death
is not a thing to fear, it is merely a doorway back Home from whence we all
came.