From: Terry Chamberlin [mailto:tcj...@yahoo.ca]
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2006 7:01 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>PPM measurement

Vince said,
"1,000,000 ppm would be the max particle ppm.  It
would be one particle of pure silver with no water or
anything else.  It would result from putting pure
solid silver in a container with no other substance.
It would not be useful for our bodies. "

No, Vince, ppm is calculated as a ratio of total
amount of silver to a certain amount of water. If what
you said above was true, every piece of silver by
itself would be 1,000,000 ppm.