From: "Jonathan B. Britten"
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 1:28 AM
Subject: CS>Toxins

> In Kevin Kelly's very interesting book "Out of Control," he mentions
> something that list members might care to know:
>
> Participants in the Biosphere project, who lived in an artificial
> glass-domed "earth" for a few years, were carefully monitored in every
> way.  Doctors noted that as they lost weight -- a lot of weight -- due to
> troubles raising their own food, their blood tests began to show high
> levels of pesticides and other environmental toxins.   This was odd,
> because no such materials existed in the domes.
>
> One researcher had pesticides that had been outlawed 20 years earlier.
>
> The theory is that fat deposits held these toxins, which were released
> only when the body burned the fat as fuel.
>
> Something to think about.   I wonder whether various regimens of
> detoxification take into account the problem of body fat.

This is why sauna therapy is no longer a luxury, but a necessity!!! Sweating
moves the junk that has been dumped into the bloodstream, out through the
sweat glands.

There are hundreds and hundreds of studies (some of them 100 years old)
showing the efficacy of sweating. When I was doing research on my book on
sauna therapy, I was given a sauna cabinet. My hands-on experience made me a
convert. The science backs up my experiences.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD
http://www.nenahsylver.com
New email address nenahsyl...@verizon.net
* The Handbook of Rife Frequency Healing
* The Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy
* products and services for wellness