In a message dated 1/30/2006 11:29:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
panamp...@aol.com writes:

am  recently trying to overcome Pneumonia

Dear Pete:

Thanks for your info about high fevers causing brain damage.

For your various physical ailments have you included some potent form of
emotional release procedure in addition to your other remedies?  I know  it is
very easy (and free) to start using EFT on oneself.  There are  several other
similar techniques which are also extremely effective, but EFT  seems to be the
easiest for the beginner to learn and apply.  Go to _www.emofree.com_
(http://www.emofree.com) .  You can download the  70-page instruction manual
free, and
the same site offers incredible  support/archives/newsletters, all free.

For many years I have used various techniques for release of negative
emotion.  The results are nothing short of fantastic--for physical  problems,
as
well as emotional.  The lady who taught me one of these said  she had used it
successfully to reverse many diseases, including cerebral  palsy.  I was
thinking
this type of treatment might help whatever is going  on with you presently.
One thing is for sure--it won't hurt!  It  doesn't matter that you believe in
it wholeheartedly just to give it a  try.  The results do defy logic and are
inconsistent with previous  experience and belief systems. Just be persistent,
and you will surely see  results.

Best wishes,

Jill