That is/was the idea.
 Does it work?

..feels good.

Ode

At 10:37 AM 2/1/2006 -0700, you wrote:

Isn't the cool wet towel round the neck thought to keep the temp of the blood going to the brain lower? It was the tradition in my family that any cold or flu or sore throat required a wet towel to wrap the throat.
I had forgotten all about it until you mentioned it.
sol

Ode Coyote wrote:

I sat in the sun wrapped in a wool blanket sucking water by the quart and a cool wet towel around my neck.
..next day I was fine. [a bit weak and dizzy, but not too bad]
 The day after that, I forgot I had been ill. [But really hungry]

Ode

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>