Be careful, though. About half of their toothpaste products are not fluoride
free, and all still contain sodium laurel sulphate, I believe.

I like Weleda brand very much, myself.  No fluoride or sodium laurel sulphate.

I actually have made my own mouthwash using 1 part vodka, 4 parts hydrogen
peroxide, several teaspoons xylitol (to taste), and half a bottle of mint or
peppermint flavoring.  Mix the flavoring with the alcohol first, then add the
peroxide and xylitol  Taste great, totally free of unreadable chemical garbage,
and I don't see why anyone could not use it as a "toothpaste", too.

-Ken Bagwell

marmar...@aol.com wrote: In a message dated 2/1/06 11:07:15 PM Central Standard