Heck I just use my CS as mouthwash, sometimes with a little H202 added. Alcohol based mouthwashes are thought to cause tissue damage? Long time since I read that somewhere.
sol

I like Weleda brand very much, myself. No fluoride or sodium laurel sulphate.

I actually have made my own mouthwash using 1 part vodka, 4 parts hydrogen peroxide, several teaspoons xylitol (to taste), and half a bottle of mint or peppermint flavoring. Mix the flavoring with the alcohol first, then add the peroxide and xylitol Taste great, totally free of unreadable chemical garbage, and I don't see why anyone could not use it as a "toothpaste", too.