  From: Ken & Nancy Bagwell
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 8:33 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Toothpaste

  This one has alcohol in it, but it is not alcohol "based".  It is h202 based.
The alcohol does kills germs and helps disperse the peppermint oil and give a
tang to the mouthwash. h202 by itself tastes terrible, and pure alcohol is way
too harsh. Xylitol has proven anticavity benefits and tastes great.

  CS as mouthwash is fine, but a little boring to me.

  -Ken Bagwell

  sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com> wrote:
    Heck I just use my CS as mouthwash, sometimes with a little H202 added.
    Alcohol based mouthwashes are thought to cause tissue damage? Long time
    since I read that somewhere.
    sol