From: Carol Ann [mailto:saffiresk...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 10:23 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>dental mercury

  Yes.  They are still perplexed and confused about simple warts.  They are
skin growth that are caused by a VIRUS.  What is usually recommend is the
following.

"Stronger (prescription) medications may be required for removal of persistent
warts. Surgical removal or removal by freezing (cryotherapy ), burning
(electrocautery ), or laser treatment may be needed."

There is a very effective, inexpensive remedy for warts that occur especially
in children.  It is a homeopathic remedy called Thuja.  Excellent!!!  Should be
kept in the medicine cabinet.

http://www.abchomeopathy.com/r.php/Thuj

How can one logically eliminate growths caused by a systemic virus by treating
the site locally and externally?   Burning does nothing to resolve the virus.

Not one case of warts went unresolved to those whom I recommended it to. One of
my children had a severe case as a preschooler 15 yrs ago. The Doctors wanted
to burn them off.  No #...@%% way. He must have had hundreds on his arms, legs,
torso. Imagine.

So I did my own research.   In two weeks time, every wart was gone.  Thjua has
many other uses as well.  At least 1/2 of the Doctors get their Diplomas, hang
it on the wall, host Pharma reps and never open another book.

"Jonathan B. Britten" <jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp> wrote:
  A fairly recent news article claimed that about 50% of the MDs in the
USA do not know that ulcers stem directly from helicobacter pylori.
They do not treat their patients for the infection using the latest
protocols. 50%. Can you imagine?

JBB