From: Carol Ann [mailto:saffiresk...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2006 3:50 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>dental mercury/WARTS- to Jeff

Hi Jeff,
Skin tags have been associated with Diabetes.  Is there such a history in
your family, presuming you are asking for youself or someone you know.

In which case, actually, any case I would have to check my Homeopathic
reference materials regarding your question.

Jeff <ssc...@grandecom.net> wrote:

Do you think this might work on skin tags as well?

Jeff

!