From: Carol Ann [mailto:saffiresk...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 11:12 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Alzheimer cause and cure

Jim, so funny that you should mention this.......I had similar thoughts
while reading the posts.  Pigs are among the most intelligent animals humans
ingest as food.  Gotta make one wonder where humans really fit in in the
food chain.  There is always a food chain among the living and I am not so
sure we are at the top as we would like to believe..

Jim Holmes <ami...@starband.net> wrote:

Some say they are so tasty because they have a lot of he Human Genome from
ancient alien genetic experimentation.