As to the bird flu, I`d like to know why on the TV news they show people (in
foreign places) killing off
ALL the useful fowl (chickens, ducks, geese) in an area, when in a real
epidemic some will survive to breed,
thus making that species stronger. Killing them all off is not the answer.
They also show people spraying some sort of antibiotic spray stuff around where
the birds are
in an attempt to kill off the virus, which is really weird, as sprays can`t
kill viruses.
(WE know what can kill off viruses, don`t we???)
I actually do use CS in my birds` water occasionally. It stopped a die-off a
few months ago. (I raise finches.)
Any thoughts???
Marshalee