with all the media coverage of the spread of the avian flu, associating it with the migration of the bird flocks, and with the media hype that tamiflu is the end all/ be all of the big pharmi's tools, this post and reply bothers me. if the archives were available, and we, the members could do the research, one could form a much better educated opinion. i would appreciate both of these men to illucidate more clearly the imputus for their remarks. rumsfield (aspertame), and tamiflu, have quotes and studies about them, all over the place, to make them very suspicious.

jim

Jonathan B. Britten wrote:

The article I linked to makes precisely this point: that a well-known meme -- linking Rumsfeld's pharmaceutical investments with claims that the bird flu pandemic fears are a hoax -- is, as you say, a dangerous idea.

The article refutes claims made in a posting by another list member.

It also refutes claims that Tamiful is worthless. This is not necessarily so according to many experts.

JBB