I too have neck problems ..I use lobelia tincture on my neck and it helps
greatly..but am looking forward to trying the bulb also...deb

AH <annie.h...@gmail.com> wrote:  Hi Nancy,

Thanks for your post!! WOW.

I have a similar neck problem (plus other joints too) and have such
bulbs on hand. We bought them to keep baby chicks warm and I have used
them for puppies. They are also used in piggeries so I guess they are
the same thing as you used.

I was under the impression they were just normal bulbs but in a
ceramic (bulb) shape which gives off heat. We also have a lamp-shade
metal thing that directs the heat downwards. Ours are not expensive to
run and we get them from a chicken supplier nearby.

I am going to give it a go. Nothing to lose and it might just work. I
will let you know.

Cheers,
Annie