what if the honey is turned to sugar?...thanks debbie

francis luze <i...@bio-plasmics.org> wrote:  Just ran across this info...has
anyone tried it, and/or care to comment
on the following:

"Merlin Wolf gave me a great tip for making superlative colloidal
silver, with less concern for oxide buildup and runaway current flow. He
suggested placing one tiny drop of honey into the solution at the
beginning of the process. Honey is a saccharide (sugar) which structures
the electrical and magnetic properties of water in a very unique way.
This structuring allows the silver colloid to form at a faster rate,
while at the same time reducing the buildup of silver oxide that would
normally occur without the addition of the honey. Why this happens, I am
not sure-but it works! You wind up with a higher density silver
concentration (measured in parts per million {ppm}), made in a shorter
period of time, with less buildup of silver oxide on the positive
electrode! What a guy!

If you wish to use Merlin's honey trick, take a toothpick or a chop
stick and dip it in honey. Let the majority of the honey drip back into
the honey jar. The small glob that remains on the end of the toothpick
will fall off as a tiny droplet when you hold it an inch over the
steaming hot glass of water. You want the smallest drop of honey
possible."

All the Best,
Francis
www.bio-plasmics.org