From: "Terry Chamberlin" <tcj...@yahoo.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 8:22 AM

am I hopelessly old fashioned in believing that if you change the "field", you would not be subject to allergies? Some of my earliest nutrition/biochemistry studies (self study) came from the writings of Dr William Kelley, sometime in the late 70's I guess.

My son was having a lot of allergy symptoms in childhood and adolescence, the respiratory type. I'm wracking my brain to remember the exact supplements I had him on, daily, for a year. At the end of the year he had his first allergy free season. I treated him as though he was parasympathetic dominant, which involved acidifying his chemistry. I must've used some Standard Process products, which would have included Cal Amo (ammonium chloride based), calcium, pantothenic acid, probably niacinamide, and perhaps their unique chlorophyll *oil* perles. They work to neutralize guanidine in the GI tract (among other benefits). Vit C, of course. That's my best recall at the moment. Fortunately he was not a big sugar eater at all, though pretzels were his downfall.

This successful program with unbelievable results is one of the reasons I have problems with the "alkalize or die" concept that is everywhere these days!

Terry, I'm sure you're familiar with the free downloadable EFT manual at:
http://www.emofree.com/default.htm

I think it is very easy to learn the technique and use for oneself.

I believe there is an emotional concept to every illness we are disposed to. Uncovering what that is, however, is definitly NOT the easiest thing to do. How well I know!

Sharon

Mike,
I was tested (sniff tests, scratch tests) for
pollens/chemicals, etc., when I was in HS. I reacted
to 75% of them. I received shots each week for three
years, with no improvement. Then a friendly family
doctor (not the one giving the shots) informed me that
the shots had an industry effectiveness average of
15%. 15%! The shots cost my parents over $3,000.

The Pulse test is more accurate (sniff and scratch
tests are worthless for testing foods), and EFT is
more effective in treating them. I am also currently
seeing a practitioner to receive NAET. Very expensive
and long-range. I pay $60 each week for the treatment
(plus $20 gas). I can see this will be easily a
year-long thing. He seems to know what he is doing -
combines NAET with accupuncture and muscle testing,
diet changes, etc.

As usual, the medical thing is to try to get rid of
the symptoms, with no concern or thought of the
causes.

I have to tell you, emotional stuff is, at the very
least, a contributor to allergies, if not the primary
initiator, IMO.

As far as I have been able to discover, there are no
Certified EFT practitioners anywhere near me, or I
would try to meet with them. Sigh, I suppose I could
try the phone consultation thing (several list members
do it).

You should almost expect that whatever is being
injected into your son also contains toxins. It's the
medical way.