this is from www.mercola.com: "I now highly recommend and offer you what is clearly the premier brand of virgin coconut oil in the U.S., Tropical Traditions."

i did see another mercola site on google that does show him selling fresh shores oil. wonder what's up here. went to "coconut oil supreme" site, and could not find any prices at all, except flat rate shipping charge.

did you buy your first jar of tropical traditions from mercola, or from tropical traditions?

jim

Pat wrote:

Hi.  This jar of Tropical Traditions was my first
coconut oil ever.  Does yours have an unpleasant
aftertaste that reminds you of rancidness?  The new
stuff I got is just smooth with no aftertaste, just
mild coconut flavor.

This is from the Mercola site:
"Fresh Shores Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is made without
heat processing. The fresh coconuts are first cold
pressed to make a coconut emulsion. After being
chilled to help pull out the oils, the milk goes
through a centrifuge, where the pure oil spins away
from the water layer. This results in a pure and
natural, organic, unrefined and highly stable coconut
oil.

Additionally, blindfolded taste tests confirm this
coconut oil to have a fresh and mild, light coconut
flavor -- and to consistently beat out other brands in
taste."

Some site had said to be wary of any coconut oil which
calls itself extra virgin since that's not correct
unless it's olive oil.

                                  Pat