Tropical Traditions has developed the annoying habit of having "sales" on
their oils. I fell for it once with their Red Palm Oil, a good deal so it
seemed, about 2 for 1 on the 2 gallon bucket size. The oil I got was nowhere
near the quality of the first jar I bought. It smells and tastes burnt both
heated and cold. I'm about to give up on it, gonna mix it into dog food.

A special deal would be just fine if they would come clean and say that the
oil in question is maybe not quite up to their usual standards but still
good for a lot of uses, but since they don't do that, I don't feel that I
can trust them anymore.

They recently had a sale on their coconut oil and would have saved me about
$25 over my purchase of the approximate same quantity of Coconut Oil
Supreme. I almost did it then remembered that Red Palm Oil fiasco.

Daddybob