>My 11 yo daughter has dandruff that has been resistant to dandruff  shampoos.
> Anyone have experience with alternative treatments including  CS?
>
>thanks,
>
>Karen

Very easy to solve.

Work a tablespoon of any vegetable oil into the scalp.
Wait at least 5 minutes.
Shampoo with any normal shampoo, no need for antidandruff products.

This came from Vermont Folk Medicine by Dr Jarvis
Discovered it decades ago, and cured a long suffering problem forever.

                                                Chuck
If heat rises, why are mountains so fr*ggin' cold?