  From: marmar...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 4:28 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>DANDRUFF

  In a message dated 3/31/2006 3:49:09 PM Central Standard Time,
rresm...@comcast.net writes:
    I followed his
    formula of a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and honey in hot water 3x a
    day and in 6 weeks the pain in the shoulder was gone.
  Hi -- I'd like for you to clarify this, if you don't mind.  A tablespoon EACH
of apple cider vinegar and honey?  In how much hot water?  And do you drink it,
or apply to the sore shoulder?     MA